Discussion topic: No Live Channels/Channels freezing on Glass & Stream 4/6

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Floydianslip This message was authored by: Floydianslip

Re: No Live Channels/Channels freezing on Glass & Stream 4/6

Same problem here on Stream.

This message was authored by fabmartel This message was authored by: fabmartel

Same here I was watching Columbo then it went off suddenly all the live channels gone but the apps are working, currently watching citadel on prime. My system is on Q17 still 

————————————————————————
Sky Stream (3 pucks) | Sky Mobile | Community Fibre 900Mbps
This message was authored by Nik29 This message was authored by: Nik29

Same issue here, Wi-Fi connection ok and all apps working well

This message was authored by AndrewWMcN This message was authored by: AndrewWMcN

Seeing the issue here near Glasgow. Rebooted puck to no improvement. Puck has actually behaved really well recently. So, I firmly suspect a central issue here.

This message was authored by Rachel+Hayes This message was authored by: Rachel+Hayes

Problems viewing

Problems viewing sky glass 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky Glass: Please wait for programme to load

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Paul+Hors Interestingly I never had this problem with QS017 but about 15 minutes ago it started along with the technical problem message😫 and like you I am now on the new QS018 Glass update.  I was watching BBC1 on live TV when it happened.

I see @AndyHaz has already notified @KevNewMedia so the Sky teams will be soon be aware.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Joecountry This message was authored by: Joecountry

Sky glass gone off again wait for your program to load then off completely yet again tired of this f

Sky glass technical 

This message was authored by DEXTER+MAC This message was authored by: DEXTER+MAC

Sky glass tv freezing and slow download speed to mobile phone

Sky glass tv keeps freezing and going off .Also slow downloading to mobile phone,(iphone)

This message was authored by Razza100 This message was authored by: Razza100

Re: Sky stream intermittently cuts out

Did you get this sorted? I'm having the same problems. 

This message was authored by AndrewWMcN This message was authored by: AndrewWMcN

Still on QS017.005.02P here. Don't think this is an issue with an updated build.

This message was authored by Theoldsloth This message was authored by: Theoldsloth

@Fothergill1 am still on QS 17 and having same problem. Its been good till today. 

Lg 55in oled
900 mbps
Sky puck
This message was authored by Woodybrook This message was authored by: Woodybrook

Program loading

Is there an issue at the moment. I'm getting "waiting for program to load". Everything else is fine

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Program loading

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Woodybrook  I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the issue.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Stulaw72 This message was authored by: Stulaw72

Re: Skyglass constantly freezing

We have the same problem, it happens 4 to 5 times a day, not good, now this morning all the channels have gone off and the message says technical fault, with the ammount we pay for sky i am seriously thinking of telling them to stick it.

This message was authored by Leslie2309 This message was authored by: Leslie2309

Sky Puck - No channels, have rebooted twice and still nothing.  Been off since just after 11.00 today! Had no issues for a while 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion