Discussion topic: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Dillan86 This message was authored by: Dillan86

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

I'm still in the same boat, I think the only option is actually phoning Sky

This message was authored by minimonkey1962 This message was authored by: minimonkey1962

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

Please post any info they give you please....just don’t understand why there’s no app showing 🤷‍♀️

This message was authored by Morgan+McDonnell This message was authored by: Morgan+McDonnell

@minimonkey1962   Probably a daft question but where are you looking?   Menu then scrolling down past tecordings to 'Apps' ?  It should be there.

This message was authored by minimonkey1962 This message was authored by: minimonkey1962

Hello,

yep, that’s where I’m looking.....not there 🤷‍♀️

This message was authored by Dave+on+the+beach This message was authored by: Dave+on+the+beach

None of that works. I get error DSU_508.

Never get the code and now the discovery+ app has disappeared. 

Contacted discovery and they eventuall said it was sky issue.

I refreshed the apps using 001 select in the advanced menu

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@minimonkey1962  Use your  voice remote and  and say discovery plus

This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

still cant get  access to content. i have signed up for the free account. it says i have to upgrade subscription. that tells me to go to discovery plus website then it asks for card details.......help!

This message was authored by whydoihavesky This message was authored by: whydoihavesky

20201120_193004.jpg

This message was authored by michael++freeman This message was authored by: michael++freeman

• You are lucky I gave up it seems sky dont want you to watch only their programme's or they would have made it a lot easier if you and I can't connecthink then the people who would probably enjoy it most ie  o.a.please.  have no chance I've given up after all its supposed to be free so there's no requite mentioned for all this rigmarole until next November 

20201120_193355.jpg

managed to find the qr code through get more from sky. selected to add d.plus then got an error code saying problems adding it then another saying had already got the upgrade and another error code

This message was authored by Dave+on+the+beach This message was authored by: Dave+on+the+beach

Says app not available. I dud have it now its gone. I have refreshed apps using 001 select etc

I have that too but not the have to pay bit

Me too mine was there now its gone. Think they must have pulled it as its not working

and now  have an email from sky to say packaged has been changed etc but still cannot view. same thing saying upgrade. aggghhh 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion