Discussion topic: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Desperation48
Topic Author
This message was authored by Desperation48 This message was authored by: Desperation48

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

Better contact Sky I guess. Good luck with that!

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

Re: I've just signed up for free Discovery Plus but dont know how to access it. Can anyone advise me

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dillan86 use your voice control and say" Discovery +" and will be there

This message was authored by Betsy+Barber This message was authored by: Betsy+Barber

I've just signed up

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Same here, signed up with no problems at all. 

This message was authored by fayrider This message was authored by: fayrider

I am having the same issue of it saying I have to upgrade and pay £4.99 for an entertainment pass. Is this right? 

This message was authored by dino9898 This message was authored by: dino9898

I followed the steps but now get "you already added this pacakge to your sky subscriotion"

please allow up to 4 hours for activation

error code DSU_508

that shows when I click on the discovery plus app on my sky q box

i followed steps but its not working what am i missing here ) when i go into the app i only have a basic account and need to pay to upgrade to watch anything

thanks

This message was authored by dino9898 This message was authored by: dino9898

Ignore my last post 😉 3rd time of trying went through process and it worked on the 3rd try all set ) had to log out of the app on sky q and start it over but all good now. Neat app along with the latest Software upgrade for skyq 🙂 im happy

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

@fayrider  you shouldn't be paying £4.99 per month. Follow the instructions steps again . Can be a little awkward at first as I saw that. But try again

This message was authored by thequeenschees This message was authored by: thequeenschees

Where do you find the 6 digit code? Also its not show g in my apps? 

I followed the onscreen instructions via website given by the q box..

TIA 

This message was authored by gooseandgizmo This message was authored by: gooseandgizmo

Hi I've signed in but it won't let me access it it just keeps taking me back to the sign in page any advice please?

This message was authored by thequeenschees This message was authored by: thequeenschees

Sussed it now expected it to be in the side apps but obviously it's not,, 

This message was authored by louby72 This message was authored by: louby72

Hi, I still need help. Signed up on 20th, still can't find it? 

This message was authored by fayrider This message was authored by: fayrider

@seandouglas2 It's all sorted and working properly now - took a few attempts this morning 🙂 

@fayrider  Glad you are sorted! Happy viewing! 

This message was authored by minimonkey1962 This message was authored by: minimonkey1962

Guy’s.....please help me out here...

the discovery+ app is no where to be seen on my q box.

what is going on ??

Please help.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion