Discussion topic: I am supposed to pay my bill tommorow but don’t get paid till 19th

This message was authored by Jock2079 This message was authored by: Jock2079

I am supposed to pay my bill tommorow but don’t get paid till 19th

My bill is due tommorow but I don't get paid till the 19th Wednesday

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: I am supposed to pay my bill tommorow but don’t get paid till 19th

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jock2079 If you have a continuous payment method setup (direct debit or card) and first attempt fails Sky will automatically retry 10 calendar days later (so don't make a manual payment unless Sky requests you too) if that second attempt fails an automatic process of restrictions will kick in (which we've been told can't be overriden by sky cs agents) starting with tv followed a few days later by broadband if sky is your isp

if restrictions are imposed they won't be lifted until the outstanding payment is paid in full and a new continuous payment method is setup

Note: if you don’t have a continuous payment setup the 10 day grace period does not apply and therefore unless full payment due is showing as credit on your account by payment due date restrictions will be applied almost instantly

also note sky don’t do payment plans or promises to pay on active accounts I’m afraid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I am supposed to pay my bill tommorow but don’t get paid till 19th

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jock2079 wrote:

My bill is due tommorow but I don't get paid till the 19th Wednesday

You should be ok if you usually pay by a card payment each month or a direct debit, so if you do and as the payment will fail don't be tempted to pay it yourself on the 19th as this will not prevent Sky from trying to take the payment in 10 days time. They might send you an email confirming that this is what they will do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion