Discussion topic: Engineer visit parking

This message was authored by ShelleyJ89 This message was authored by: ShelleyJ89

Engineer visit parking

Hi,

I have an engineer visit booked in for Friday 25th to set up Sky Q and new broadband. I've been told I need to make sure there is somewhere for them to park. I can't guarantee there will be as it is a large apartment complex with largely double yellows and permit bays, with a few one hour but no return within an hour bays. I did call Sky and tell them this and the person I spoke to said they'd noted it, but I'm still concerned. 

If the engineer can't get parked, will they call me or just leave me in the lurch? I need my broadband fitted for work so it will cause me major issues if they are not able to attend.

There is a communal Sky system in the complex so engineers must visit regularly, but I am struggling to see how I can guarantee they would be able to park?

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Engineer visit parking

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @ShelleyJ89 

I would imagine the engineer will call you. If no spaces are avaliable i'm sure they will park elsewhere and walk

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Engineer visit parking

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @ShelleyJ89 

I would imagine the engineer will call you. If no spaces are avaliable i'm sure they will park elsewhere and walk

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion