Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Sky TV Demand Download Failed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I've reported it to the Sky community management. Hopefully they'll be some updates from Sky tomorrow.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by hollc004 This message was authored by: hollc004

Re: Download Failed technical fault

I am also having the same issue have reset everything including router and not working. 

This message was authored by LauraW90 This message was authored by: LauraW90

On Demand & Sky Catchup no longer working fully

For the past 15 months we have been able to download programs from all channels on Catchup and On Demand. However, for some strange reason today, when we try to download anything from a Sky Channel or Channel 4 or Channel 5 we get a download fail. Weirdly enough, it works fine on any BBC or ITV program downloads.

Can anyone help?

This message was authored by Download+Failed This message was authored by: Download+Failed

Same here. I have been watching Manifest on Sky Max with no issues then in the last hour the downloads are failing for season 2 episode 4 onwards 

This message was authored by MDN1 This message was authored by: MDN1

We are the same, and I have started my own thread to help get the point crosss for an early fix. We are also watching Manifest - half way through S02 - what do you think to it?

This message was authored by 910Laura12345678 This message was authored by: 910Laura12345678

Re: Downloads failed, on demand

Experiencing the exact same issue today for the first time. 

This message was authored by RB1984 This message was authored by: RB1984

Re: Sky Max - (Manifest) - Download Failed

I thought it was just us as we have also been binge watching the series. Hopefully sky come up with a fix for tomorrow (first world problems I know). 

This message was authored by cassie4 This message was authored by: cassie4

Same here, was watching a box set suddenly next episode not there went to download and keeps failing, like previous poster rest box, router etc still not working. First time this has happened, tv programmes still recording ok. Last week it was my sky mobile not connecting calls....infuriating !!

This message was authored by hollc004 This message was authored by: hollc004

Not working on Sky Q..... however Sky Go works on iPad so have been able to download on there. 

This message was authored by mikehill58 This message was authored by: mikehill58

Re: On Demand & Sky Catchup no longer working fully

There is clearly a major issue as demonstrated by the numerous posts/threads of a similar nature tonight. No doubt Sky are aware and presumably working to resolve it. Frustrating but hopefully sorted soon. Experienced it myself when a Peacock series download failed this evening.

This message was authored by LauraW90 This message was authored by: LauraW90

Re: On Demand & Sky Catchup no longer working fully

Hi Mike

Thanks for the prompt reply and for explaining the extent and likely nature of the problem. Thought it might be a faulty sky q box or broadband issue but sounds like an issue at Sky's end.

Much appreciated

This message was authored by San97 This message was authored by: San97

Re: Sky Q Downloads stuck at 101%

I'm having this problem, I've been watching House for about a month and I'm on season 5 episode 5 and the download keeps failing or gets stuck at 101%, even deleting from the deleted section doesn't work. Also noticed all 170ish episode are 1 hour and 11 minutes long (this is not accurate) out of the 170ish episodes there's around 6 that have accurate runs times and they can be downloaded normally. If tried downloading episodes from 3 different shows and it works fine... I don't know what else to try lol...

This message was authored by Download+Failed This message was authored by: Download+Failed

I thought I was going mad and doing something wrong as I don't use sky much. I seen some other posts where others are having the same issues so looks like an issue at skys end 

This message was authored by DJS1984 This message was authored by: DJS1984

I'm suffering the same issue. Trying to download gangs of london and it comes up failed when it starts to try and download. Have tried all the troubleshooting and nothing works. 

This message was authored by cassie4 This message was authored by: cassie4

@DJS1984  Gangs of London was what I was watching as well, I thought it was a sky Atlantic problem but tried a random programme and it failed 🤷🏼‍♀️

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion