Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by mikehill58 This message was authored by: mikehill58

Re: Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

Anyone tried this tonight who is having problems and it has resolved the issue? Based on the volume of people having the problem it sounds like a general issue which Sky need to resolve at their end. Patience may be the answer!

This message was authored by olliewebbuk This message was authored by: olliewebbuk

Re: Slow download on sky Q - tried everything!

I have done this probably 30 plus times recently.

Does sod all.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

I have raised a complaint ticket with sky just now as having the same issues. Several people having the issue 

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

I can't download either, this is terrible

I have put in a complaint issue message through sky complaints

This message was authored by D+Warb This message was authored by: D+Warb

Hi,

We are experiencing the same issues with sky max. We have done the reset suggested in previous post with no change and still unable to carry out our next download on a series we are watching. So frustrating when we have such little time when kids go to bed. 

This message was authored by J-STX This message was authored by: J-STX

It's been affecting many for months now it's disgusting that we have no official update. Back office have acknowledged a known issue to me and said they have no idea when it will be fixed. Yet we still pay the same 

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I've reported it to the Sky community management. Hopefully they'll be some answers tomorrow.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Re: Constant failed on demand

I've reported it to the Sky community management. Hopefully they'll be some updates from Sky tomorrow.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by MDN1 This message was authored by: MDN1

Sky Max - (Manifest) - Download Failed

Good Evening All

So have been binging Manifest over the last few nights and tonight we finished S02E07 - no problems with the SkyQ system at all. Went to watch S02E08 and the Sky Box says Download Failed. My internet is Sky Boost.

Tried many times. Still failed. Then started trying different things in accordance with processes stated in these forums:

Have rebooted the router - same problem.

Rebooted the Sky Q box - same problem.

System software update - same problem.

Rebooted the Sky Q Box - same problem.

Reset the Viewing Card - same problem.

Other channels work fine, other Sky On Demand work fine. Sky Max always fails (so it is a Sky Max issue, not a Manifest issue). Apps work fine (well except YouTube as I have no sound but that has been an issue for a while).

Any clues?? Need help as the Mrs likes Manifest!

Many thaks in advance

Matt

Re: Technical Fault Download

I've reported it to the Sky community management. Hopefully they'll be some updates from Sky tomorrow.

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

Re: Download Failed technical fault

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by hollc004 This message was authored by: hollc004

Re: Good doctor episodes no longer downloading

I am having the same issue here. 

This message was authored by drs66 This message was authored by: drs66

Re: Constant failed on demand

@oldfella did this, now my box is telling me it is downloading 102% of a show, which is stuck now and also a neat trick, but it's still in the downloading queue and not in my planner.

Re: Sky Max - (Manifest) - Download Failed

@MDN1 wrote:

Good Evening All

So have been binging Manifest over the last few nights and tonight we finished S02E07 - no problems with the SkyQ system at all. Went to watch S02E08 and the Sky Box says Download Failed. My internet is Sky Boost.

Tried many times. Still failed. Then started trying different things in accordance with processes stated in these forums:

Have rebooted the router - same problem.

Rebooted the Sky Q box - same problem.

System software update - same problem.

Reset the Viewing Card - same problem.

Other channels work fine, other Sky On Demand work fine. Sky Max always fails (so it is a Sky Max issue, not a Manifest issue). Apps work fine (well except YouTube as I have no sound but that has been an issue for a while).

Any clues?? Need help as the Mrs likes Manifest!

Many thaks in advance

Matt

@MDN1  there seems to be a widespread issue with downloads tonight. Its been reported to Sky. Check the forum tomorrow for any updates.

Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Max - (Manifest) - Download Failed

@MDN1 

There appear to be issues with downloads on Sky Q boxes at present as you are just one of many who are reporting issues like this on here. It looks like it will be something that Sky needs to fix from their end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion