Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by mikehill58 This message was authored by: mikehill58

Re: Some episodes fail downloading

@Mrs+Alba You are by no means alone - refer to the Download Failed Technical Fault thread on this page.

This message was authored by Rubbish+99 This message was authored by: Rubbish+99

Re: Download Failed technical fault

Mt Sky Q box has done the same for the last day or two. Looking at the Recordings, Manage, Downloading tabs, it shows what I've downloaded stuck at 100% but not moving on. This has caused a Pause Queue.

To me it's like a printer failing to print a queue of documents but can't because the first one can't finish due to a fault.

It must be a big issue with an update we've had or something judging by the numbers. Need to get it fixed, anyone got an answer?

This message was authored by Raes61 This message was authored by: Raes61

Ive thought foin mad ive unplug box restart my sky internet, did factory reset and still cant download catchup tv says downloading for ever then fail.. why im paying to watxh live tv,,,,,only 

This message was authored by Don+Capo This message was authored by: Don+Capo

Second day in a row I've had this download failed error and can't watch the italia 90 documentary. Sort it out Sky!

This message was authored by sdd123 This message was authored by: sdd123

Re: Download House on Peacock

Might be posted multiple times but doesnt offer a solution for a service people are being charged for hopefully there will be partial refunds.

This message was authored by LucyLen This message was authored by: LucyLen

Exactly the same problem with the same show. I can watch via skygo but hate the adverts that you can't skip ...so frustrating needs sorting asap!

This message was authored by Akarlos This message was authored by: Akarlos

I've gone from download failed to downloading to 102%, but nothing happening, it just freezes. 

This message was authored by Granny+laura This message was authored by: Granny+laura

Download failing

Trying to download the good doctor season 5 episode 11 from catch up and on demand and it keeps failing. Episodes 1 - 10 downloaded no bother.

This message was authored by LucyLen This message was authored by: LucyLen

I got to 113% froze and been like that for over 12 hours 😩

This message was authored by StarLord79 This message was authored by: StarLord79

Asked on twitter for compensation, and was told that there would not be any.

I think this is poor from sky, especially when they're advertising black Friday deals to entice new customers and new ones to part with their cash and they can't get the basics right.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

It's nothing new from sky. When there is something wrong, we either hear nothing or they deny there is an issue or don't take responsibility

I still can't download past 1%
Come on Sky, look after your customers

This message was authored by Gadget+Dom This message was authored by: Gadget+Dom

Tried loads of times last night to watch the 'Manifest' but I also keep getting download flailed. 

justvtruwd this morning and still the same issue. 😟

This message was authored by garrochburn This message was authored by: garrochburn

I've had the same problem as all the people on this thread for 2 days now. I can't download anything (Download Failed) I also have the stacking problem with episodes all over the place.

I'm paying £70 per month for a system that doesn't work!

Sky needs to sort this out asap or they will lose alot of customers, me included.

This message was authored by alanm1212 This message was authored by: alanm1212

Been getting download failed message since the 16th, tried to phone sky, automated message advising phone lines are very busy at the moment, no wonder after reading this thread, very disappointed with sky not updating customers with an obvious ongoing technical issue.

This message was authored by mynameis66 This message was authored by: mynameis66

I spent 40 mins on the phone to tech,they confirmed an issue and just keep trying.My download either fails straight away or gous up to 200% and stays there,i managed to download one episode but no more.Timed recordingd still work ok though,just seems to be the on demand stuff.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion