Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Download Failed technical fault

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@caesarome  Despite the other post being marked the Answer 🙂

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by JeffHead This message was authored by: JeffHead

Problem downloading peacock content (suddenly)

I have been watching 'a friend of the family' by downloading it to my sky Q box. On episode 4, suddenly my sky box will no longer download the next episode. I have gone through the troubleshooting for downloading problems and have investigated further: the problem is specific to peacock content (I was able to download a sky programme). Any idea how to fix this?

i have done all the help steps including checking my router, checking software, resetting the box and nothing has worked.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Problem downloading peacock content (suddenly)

This is an ongoing known issue @JeffHead :

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services

We are aware that users may receive a technical error message when downloading some content on their Sky Q/HD boxes. We are investigating this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by manutdmark3 This message was authored by: manutdmark3

With all due respect, this solves nothing....the issue has been ongoing since yesterday

This message was authored by chimley This message was authored by: chimley

And my services page says that there are no known service issues in your area. I beg toi differ as I am the same as everyone else. 

This message was authored by Wizz61 This message was authored by: Wizz61

Sky box set downloads have stopped have way through

We have been watching Games of thrones from the Sky box set.  Episodes hace succesffuly downloaded in standard definition from the very start until series 8 episode 3 and now the download has failed.  I have tried later episodes and they fail as well.  However we can still dowload other box sets.

Any ideas?

This message was authored by Strummer33 This message was authored by: Strummer33

Re: Downloads failed, on demand

Hi , I am having the same problem, watching the Good Doctor series 3 episode 4 download fail , tried rebooting no joy , Sky you have a major problem except you to sort this out now 

Re: Sky box set downloads have stopped have way through

@Wizz61 

This is a known fault that Sky are investigating as there are many other posts on here about it:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services

We are aware that users may receive a technical error message when downloading some content on their Sky Q/HD boxes. We are investigating this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Wizz61 This message was authored by: Wizz61

Thank you for the explanation.  Much appreciated

This message was authored by Download+Failed This message was authored by: Download+Failed

Anyone got any updates on this? That's been 24hrs and still nothing but a holding message from sky

This message was authored by sikejsudjek This message was authored by: sikejsudjek

Same here in South Wales. Your download failed...

This message was authored by SylviaL This message was authored by: SylviaL

Download failing

Hi, 

I've also had the same problem since yesterday evening. Last night I couldn't download anything at all.

Is there any updates on when this will be rectified? I am paying a lot of money for Sky as I'm sure I'm not alone so it is most disappointing that one of the main reasons I upgraded was for this feature.

That being said, I couldn't download anything at all last night. Now it just appears to be only Sky Witness which is frustrating because that's the channel that I am currently watching a series on 😭😭

Re: Download failing

There is no news on when this will be working again I'm afraid as we only know what has been posted on the status page:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/tv

This message was authored by Strummer33 This message was authored by: Strummer33

Thank you for the update 

This message was authored by barney1606 This message was authored by: barney1606

Even though it says there are no issues in my area, I still can't download any more  episodes of Game of Thrones!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion