Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by esk0 This message was authored by: esk0

Re: Download Failed technical fault

Same problem our my Sky+. Started yesterday afternoon trying to download SkyMax. Technical fault 10 (100). 

This message was authored by MrIanT7 This message was authored by: MrIanT7

I also can't download anything from on demand/catch-up, get the message 'download failed'

This message was authored by Darren+Ives This message was authored by: Darren+Ives

Having same problem. Can't download anything from sky channels (they download but never stop and then show 101% and can't be played) 

This only happens on sky channels. I can happily download movies and also catch up or on demands from bbc, itv, ch4, ch5. Just the sky channels not downloading. 
So forget all the stuff about resetting and checking this and that. If non-sky channels and the movie channels are downloading fine, then the problem has to be with sky's own on demand and catch-up. 
Sky needs to sort this.

This message was authored by sickmick This message was authored by: sickmick

Looks like it's back working again 

This message was authored by drs66 This message was authored by: drs66

Tentatively seems to be OK now

This message was authored by Baffled72 This message was authored by: Baffled72

My download on demand still not working

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@drs66 wrote:

Tentatively seems to be OK now

@drs66 @sickmick 

That's good news.

I noted that UHD downloads didn't seem to be affected by this recent issue.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Drea43 This message was authored by: Drea43

I am also having the same issue with downloading it keeps telling me download failed.

This message was authored by JRD200255 This message was authored by: JRD200255

Still not working for me

This message was authored by ie This message was authored by: ie

Same here stopped working last night. Took 35 mins to get through to sky to tell me in 30secs there's a problem. Not acceptable. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@ie wrote:

Not acceptable. 

@ie 
They have updated their status page as per this link which would have saved you a call and in fairness 35 mins isn't too bad 
https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/tv

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Omar7l This message was authored by: Omar7l

On demand

I've just had sky q installed. When I try to download in demand sky programs they are downloading to over 100% (showing 122% complete) but unable to view the recording. On demand works for other channels like W. I have the signature pack 

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: On demand

@Omar7l wrote:

I've just had sky q installed. When I try to download in demand sky programs they are downloading to over 100% (showing 122% complete) but unable to view the recording. On demand works for other channels like W. I have the signature pack 

Hi @Omar7l 

If you check the forum posts you will see there is currently an issue with Downloading of which Sky is aware and investigating

This message was authored by Scotland123.2 This message was authored by: Scotland123.2

Re: Download fail message on sky history programme

I'm having the same issue. Season 9 E9 onwards keeps failing. Also none of season 8 will download. Annoyingly the episodes are watchable usin sky go. 

This message was authored by Scotland123.2 This message was authored by: Scotland123.2

Re: Download fail message on sky history programme

All formats fail. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion