Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Sammy+unicorn This message was authored by: Sammy+unicorn

Re: Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

Yes same, it's weird 

This message was authored by okaydoley This message was authored by: okaydoley

Re: Constant failed on demand

Same problem with a Ethernet connection on sky broadband started tonight 

Re: Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

Seems to be a sky problem as other people commenting same fault. Oh well Netflix it is 

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

Re: Good doctor episodes stopped downloading & say failed item unavailable half way through seri

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This board is for glass and stream not Q or +. 

Postinv in the relevant board will help you get a speedier resolution. 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by F+Richardson This message was authored by: F+Richardson

Same here

Re: Good doctor episodes stopped downloading & say failed item unavailable half way through seri

Not sure why the other poster would not be more helpful. Seems sky is down multiple users reporting same fault different channels, internet connections etc. I'd say sky has a problem with their service. 

This message was authored by Teejay17 This message was authored by: Teejay17

Re: Download failed

Exactly the same thing here. Can't download anything on sky, trying to play Chicago Fire s9 ep16, but now found nothing downloads.

internet connection is fine and checked status on sky q box.

Re: Download failed

Seems to be a sky service fault multiple reports of download failure on multiple platforms. Mine started at 8pm 

This message was authored by olliewebbuk This message was authored by: olliewebbuk

Re: Slow download on sky Q - tried everything!

So as of this evening it's back to not being able to download anything again, I've done all the **bleep** troubleshooting steps, which obviously do nothing. 

Meanwhile the apps build into my smart tv play immediately without buffering in full 4K HDR. Funny that! 

This message was authored by Kailacoll This message was authored by: Kailacoll

Downloads failed, on demand

No matter which programme is selected. Absolutely nothing will download from the on demand section. Everything has been tried, restarting box, resetting settings, disconnecting wifi and restarting a new connection. Box will record TV programmes but refuses to download! Infuriating to say the least! Paying for services that can't be used. I've searched the forums and have found I'm just one of many in a long long list of complaints of the same nature... 

This message was authored by CW2323 This message was authored by: CW2323

Re: Technical Fault Download

Is yours working yet? 

This message was authored by PhilCook This message was authored by: PhilCook

Re: Constant failed on demand

...and the same here. On Sky FTTP and using an Ethernet connection to the router. Internet connection is fine and none Sky downloads are working. Just Sky channels failing repeatedly.

This message was authored by Lloyd196 This message was authored by: Lloyd196

Re: Technical Fault Download

No. Did a hard reset. Engineer in a week

This message was authored by Elena+apple This message was authored by: Elena+apple

Re: Download Failed technical fault

I have the same issue, can't download anything... it starts downloading then says failed after 1 second of downloading.

treid numerous series to see if it was just that particular one but it is all the series

This message was authored by KG2KD2011 This message was authored by: KG2KD2011

Good doctor episodes no longer downloading

Please can someone help I am half way through watching the good doctor on sky witness & got to series 2 episode 13 & it has stopped downloading & when I try & download it says download failed item unavailable however all the episodes are listed up to series 6 but none of the ones after series 2 episode 12 will download?! All settings are fine, I've turned on & off again, re-inserted card but no joy, all other programmes are downloading no problem, can anyone help?!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion