Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by ECoulthard This message was authored by: ECoulthard

Sky Max failed download

I have been watching Brassic on demand. It's got to episode 6 series 4 and it is failing to download. I have changed it to SD and it's not working. I have also reset the box 

This message was authored by dms1977 This message was authored by: dms1977

Re: Download Failed technical fault

I am having the same problem, tried downloading rob & romesh on sky max, failed, techinal fault keeps coming up.

This message was authored by wowsers This message was authored by: wowsers

Also having the same issue. "Download failed" at the top of the screen. On the skymax download it said "failed, technical fault" under the programme description and in the sky Atlantic it said "failed".

I have not managed to find anything that will download. I have tried putting the box into standby and unplugging to reset 3 times. Still doesn't work. Any help please?

This message was authored by oge3 This message was authored by: oge3

Download Failure on Sky Q

I have tried downloading programmes on Sky Q but nothing is working. It keeps saying Download failed.

I have reboot the box, reset the box, deleted downloads and nothing has worked so far.

Can anyone assist please

Thanks

This message was authored by Deb1504 This message was authored by: Deb1504

Bull Series 6 Episode 1 on catch up

Hi, I'm trying to watch Bull Series 6 on catch up. I can download all episodes apart from episode one, which gives me an error message when I try to download on my phone, and 'download failed' when I try on my box. How can I watch? 

Many thanks

Deb

This message was authored by Ellie1385 This message was authored by: Ellie1385

Can't download from sky max

I'm watching a series ok sky max and I can't download anymore episodes. Everytime I try I get a message saying download failed 

This message was authored by CosmoJo This message was authored by: CosmoJo

Hi, 

Also having same issue with Sky Witness. Trying to get series 6 of Bull. Can only get eps 1.

Really frustrating! 🤨

This message was authored by Matt19991 This message was authored by: Matt19991

Downloads are also failing for me this evening

This message was authored by Bonham90 This message was authored by: Bonham90

I'm also having the problem. Sort it out Sky

This message was authored by Sami2022 This message was authored by: Sami2022

I am having the same issue its really frustrating, I have turned off my router the q box still nothing is working just get download failed message but live TV will download...

This message was authored by Nic+Nac+PaddyMac This message was authored by: Nic+Nac+PaddyMac

Same here, can download content for a bbc show but not on sky max. Internet is working and apps working but Failed, technical error when trying other shows. No answer on phone to sky gave up after 35 mins.

This message was authored by mww05 This message was authored by: mww05

Re: Constant failed on demand

Same issue here but on downloads from any channnel (Sky, 5, BBC). Only started today.

This message was authored by Sammy+unicorn This message was authored by: Sammy+unicorn

Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

Want to download a sky max program, we have Internet coverage/connection, we've reset the sky Q box and still saying download failed?? Any ideas, even changed from HD 

This message was authored by okaydoley This message was authored by: okaydoley

Re: Trying to download a sky max program, keeps saying download failed...we have Internet connection

Exactly same problem just started at 8pm

This message was authored by KG2KD2011 This message was authored by: KG2KD2011

Good doctor episodes stopped downloading & say failed item unavailable half way through series 2?

Please can someone help I am half way through watching the good doctor on sky witness & got to series 2 episode 13 & it has stopped downloading & when I try & download it says download failed item unavailable however all the episodes are listed up to series 6 but none of the ones after series 2 episode 12 will download?! All settings are fine, I've turned on & off again, re-inserted card but no joy, all other programmes are downloading no problem, can anyone help?!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion