Discussion topic: Sky VIP Diamond

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by whiskey447 This message was authored by: whiskey447

Re: Sky VIP Diamond

yep, and then i expanded on that in my second post replying to you.  I do admire your ability to defend yourself when you were wrong though!

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@whiskey447 

My post back in March was correct at that time.

My recent post

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@whiskey447 

I agree with @Mark39 - your wait times appear a lot less than some customers claim they encounter. 

is still correct. Your wait times do appear shorter than some customers encounter. I stand by both answers but there is no point in carrying on discussing this so won't be engaging in this thread again.

edit:

I have a screenshot from last October of direct Diamond VIP numbers to dial…

Sky Q or Billing: 0333 (number removed as not permitted on forum)

Broadband & Talk: 0333…

Mobile: 0333…

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

[removed]

Moderator note: removed unnecessary comment

This message was authored by whiskey447 This message was authored by: whiskey447

@Mark39 yes, the classic response of someone who realised they lost and still cant admit they were wrong.

Its a little childish of me to continue to beat this bush, I freely admit it.

[removed]

Moderator note: removed inappropriate comment

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @whiskey447 

I understand your frustration around this and appreciate your expectations as a Diamond VIP customer has changed, but I reassure our expectations of the service you will receive have not. We’re always looking for feedback on what our customers think, you should raise your concerns here: How to make a Sky complaint

I've removed a comment above as it wasn't appropriate for the forum (Community Rules) and I'm also going to lock this thread, but if you need anything else the forum is here for support.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion