Discussion topic: Sky VIP Diamond

This message was authored by Darmah864 This message was authored by: Darmah864

Sky VIP Diamond

Can anyone help with this please.

I am a Sky VIP Diamond member. I recall seeing at the bottom of the MySky app that now that I had become a Diamond VIP there was a dedicated phone line for such members to avoid long phone queues. Now that I wish to use it I can no longer see this, has it been withdrawn ?
many thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: Sky VIP Diamond

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi everyone,

To give an update to this conversation I wanted to confirm that our 'Sky VIP diamond service' is no longer available, this decision has been taken to improve the overall quality and reliability of our services for all customers.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but be rest assured our quality of assistance and support to you remain unchanged.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Darmah864  From the Sky app, go to Sky VIP and the scroll down to 'Sky VIP Service'.  Hit that and numbers are generated which a different to the main number advertised on the site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Darmah864
Topic Author

Thank you for the prompt response............however, I don't have/see  'Sky VIP Service' anywhere. I'm using an iPad not a PC ..........would the app be laid out differently, depending on where it was downloaded. The number I describe in my original text was previously at the bottom

@PandJ2020 i took the information provided from a post of yours 

can you confirm that you are still to see the information within the app has I can't 

TIA

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

Darmah864
Topic Author

3CF0C089-8713-4E1A-9CEA-828254AC016D.png
this is now the bottom of the Sky VIP section of my app

Darmah864
Topic Author

Hello

of anyone has the number I'm looking for can they reply with it please

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

What version of IOS are you running as it looks like your iPad hasn't loaded the page correctly as at the top it should show you what tier you are on then underneath are the various sections like competitions, giveaways etc.,,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

The Sky VIP Service option has gone from the MySky iOS app. 

I don't know if it disappeared when I switched to Sky Stream last October but it's certainly not there now. There is no phone number listed under any of the options. 'Fun Activities Are Here' is now the last option at the bottom of the list on the VIP page. 

Darmah864
Topic Author

I'm running 16.3.1 on my iPad 

I have all that you describe but the dedicated phone number for Diamond members is missing, the last screenshot is what I have at the very bottom of my sky VIP screen, which is where the number previously was

@Darmah864 wrote:

Hello

of anyone has the number I'm looking for can they reply with it please

@Darmah864  given that access to the number is based on your vip level and not for general publication it's unable to be posted on this public forum 

however if it's any consolation I'm also diamond vip running 16.3.1 and unable to access on either my iPad Pro 9.7 or iPhone SE 3rd generation 

Darmah864
Topic Author

given that access to the number is based on your vip level and not for general publication it's unable to be posted on this public forum ..............Aah, you're right, hadn't thought of that...........many thanks, and good to know that I'm not alone !

I did contact Sky VIP support, and got this answer..........

Hello Ronnie,

"Thank you for your email.

We're sorry, we can't assist you with your query here."
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @Darmah864,

You don't need a specific number, Sky Diamond VIP customers are flagged and re-routed to an agent

- See the latest update below -

Is your query something the Community can help you with?

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by GroovyMini This message was authored by: GroovyMini

Android user here, the same has happened to me, noticed the number a few weeks ago but today when I actually need it I can't find it anymore.

Google Pixel 4a and Lenovo tablet, fun activities is the last tile at the bottom of each app now

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@GroovyMini 

The reply from @Chloe-W22 above will apply to you too. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by GroovyMini This message was authored by: GroovyMini

Thanks Daniel

I did see that post and kinda didn't believe it but I gave it a try.

Sure enough I just got standard non VIP customer service.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion