Discussion topic: SKY Q BILLS

This message was authored by MARKIE52 This message was authored by: MARKIE52

SKY Q BILLS

WHY CANT I PAY THE RIGHT AMOUNT GOING THROUGHT SKY Q IT WONT LET ME PAY WHAT THE BILL SAYS I HAVE TOLD SKY TOO MANY  TIMES IF TRY PAY BILL OF 96 POUNDS I GOT TO PAY 100POUNDS AS WONT DO IT THEN END UP IN CREDIT  EVERY TIME

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: VIWEING BILL ON A PC

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MARKIE52 wrote:

OFTGEM WILL AS CONTACTING THEM

'Ofgem' (the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) probably won't be that interested.

'Ofcom' (Office of Communications) is the government-approved regulatory and competition authority for the broadcasting, telecommunications and postal industries, but they don't deal with individual consumer issues.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

MARKIE52
Topic Author
This message was authored by MARKIE52 This message was authored by: MARKIE52

VIWEING BILL ON A PC

THERE NO CHANCE TRYING TO PAY A BILL ON THE WEB PAGE I USED CROME TRYED FIREFOX AND TWO MORE WEB PAGES I HAVE BEFORE ANY ONE SAYS PHONE SKY I HAVE PHONED THEM QUIT A LOT ABOUT IT AND STILL NO CHANGED ON WINDOWS 10 I GOT US E APP ALL TIME AND A JOKE WHEN GOT A NEW COMPUTER I DONT HAAVE PROBLEMS  WITH SHELL ENERGY OF AMERZONE OR ANY OTHER  AND BEFORE SAY IT NOT THE PC I BUILD THEM THE FAULT IS SKY FED UP TELLING THEM RESPONCE WE LOOK IBTO IT WELL OFTGEM WILL AS CONTACTING THEM

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you have a direct debit setup on your account then you do not need to pay it yourself as it will be taken by Sky each month so paying it yourself will not stop them from taking it if you pay it to close to the billing date.

If this doesn't apply then you can make a payment via this link:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill/pay

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: SKY Q BILLS

If you are having problems call Sky:

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: SKY Q BILLS

@MARKIE52 wrote:

WHY CANT I PAY THE RIGHT AMOUNT GOING THROUGHT SKY Q IT WONT LET ME PAY WHAT THE BILL SAYS I HAVE TOLD SKY TOO MANY  TIMES IF TRY PAY BILL OF 96 POUNDS I GOT TO PAY 100POUNDS AS WONT DO IT THEN END UP IN CREDIT  EVERY TIME

You shouldn't need to make manual payments at all. You agreed to pay by monthly direct debit or card payment when you signed up.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

You should be baying by direct debit or monthly card payment anyway.

It has nothing to do with 'Oftgem' (sic), whoever they are.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@MARKIE52 wrote:

OFTGEM WILL AS CONTACTING THEM

'Ofgem' (the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets) probably won't be that interested.

'Ofcom' (Office of Communications) is the government-approved regulatory and competition authority for the broadcasting, telecommunications and postal industries, but they don't deal with individual consumer issues.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion