Discussion topic: Renewal of Contract via Website - issues?

This message was authored by hkjhljkhk This message was authored by: hkjhljkhk

Renewal of Contract via Website - issues?

Renewal of contract due at end of month, email received with options and wish to change to different package (one of the options in the email). Clicking on it brings up "Bad Gateway", trying to go through renewal options via account brings up "We are experiencing technical difficulties".

Tried on a couple of browsers and phone, same problem. Is it me? Am I missing something obvious? 😉

Best Answers
hkjhljkhk
Topic Author
This message was authored by hkjhljkhk This message was authored by: hkjhljkhk Answer

Re: Renewal of Contract via Website - issues?

Sorted! Tried clearing cache etc, two separate browsers, no difference. Realised I hadn't tried the Sky app (although had tried using browser on phone), managed to sort out renewal via that. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried clearing the browsers cache and cookies, closed it down and reloaded it. If this doesn't fix it then you will have to call Sky for help with this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Also make sure you aren't running a VPN on the device you are trying to access Sky, as certain VPN software will affect the Sky website.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

hkjhljkhk
Topic Author
This message was authored by hkjhljkhk This message was authored by: hkjhljkhk Answer

Sorted! Tried clearing cache etc, two separate browsers, no difference. Realised I hadn't tried the Sky app (although had tried using browser on phone), managed to sort out renewal via that. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

This message was authored by Welcas51 This message was authored by: Welcas51

This has been an issue on the sky website for years... it's almost as if they don't want you to be able to take the cheaper offers

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion