Discussion topic: Cleared spend due to spend cap a couple of weeks ago but still restricted

This message was authored by Alexandra37h This message was authored by: Alexandra37h

Cleared spend due to spend cap a couple of weeks ago but still restricted

Hi all,

I hit my spend cap limit and it advised to clear spend before being able to use again. I cleared this 2 weeks ago but it's still restricting me, I do this most months and only usually clear it on my bill date and it always instantly lifts the restriction. 

Has anyone had this happen? Do I need to wait for my bill date for it to re set again? (I would have left clearing it until my bill date otherwise) 

just for clarity these are charges outside my plan that are optional and I am on the best plan so changing my plan isn't an option 

thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cleared spend due to spend cap a couple of weeks ago but still restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It should reset on your billing date:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-spend-caps

So as it hasn't give Sky a call tomorrow on 150 so they can look into ths for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Alexandra37h
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alexandra37h This message was authored by: Alexandra37h

Re: Cleared spend due to spend cap a couple of weeks ago but still restricted

Thank you, my bill date is coming this week, so I imagine it will reset then, my question was about me clearing it early, I was under the impression clearing the spend early would lift the restrictions early but it hasn't, I'll just continue to pay future spends at my bill date as usual then.

Thankyou for your reply x

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion