Discussion topic: Refund

This message was authored by GD1989 This message was authored by: GD1989

Refund

Good morning. I did cancelled my subscription with Sky on 16th of March. The 2 weeks period was due to 30th of March. I have been told that I will be charged again for the upcoming month April, but once when I return the router which I did on 9th April, I will receive my refund.
I have been writing emails and no one got back to me with explanation when this will happen. I would like to receive my refund and explanation why is taking so long.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GD1989  You're not talking to Sky, the reason emails go unanswered is becuase Sky don't use email so unsure where you've been sending them.

To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

You're not addressing Sky customer services here - just other customers.

During your notice period bills are generated as normal (and are created 14 days before billing date).  That will also include a month in advance.  On the next billing cycle a credit will be generated and this should be returned to your automatically within 6 weeks.

You may wish to call Sky to hurry that up though.

Sky don't really use email as a general communication method.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
GD1989
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1989 This message was authored by: GD1989

Thank you 🙂

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@GD1989 wrote:

Thank you 🙂

@GD1 has escalated 🙂

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion