Discussion topic: Pending payment but no confirmation email

This message was authored by Daisy7 This message was authored by: Daisy7

Pending payment but no confirmation email

I was almost at the end of buying a macbook when my page crashed and said there were technical errors. I have no confirmation email of buying the macbook however i entered my card details and all. I now have a pending payment of £12 on my account. Does this mean i have bought the macbook? And i also can't access any billing or payment information on the app either, it just says 'page restricted'

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Pending payment but no confirmation email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You may be best phoning Sky for confirmation about your order. Will probably give you the peace of mind as well.

Un-related to Sky specifically but i've had issues like this with other retailers, and what normally happens is the "pending" transaction gets cancelled/declined and never actually goes through your bank account if the order wasn't completed.  Although personally i would probably phone sky and check whether the order has gone through or not.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion