Discussion topic: 2 extra charges on bill

This message was authored by Nickycol This message was authored by: Nickycol

2 extra charges on bill

I just checked my bill and I added the sports package. I have 3 charges for this which is ridiculous. Supposed to be €20 a month and I'm charged €43. Also I have sky signature but no access to box sets!!! 

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: 2 extra charges on bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nickycol wrote:

I just checked my bill and I added the sports package. I have 3 charges for this which is ridiculous. Supposed to be €20 a month and I'm charged €43. Also I have sky signature but no access to box sets!!! 

You may need to be aware that we are primarily just other cistomers here and any specific queries will need to be taken up with SKY

I can't really help with the charges - although is it possible that it is just initial 'settling' down of the account ?

Regarding Box sets, they are included with SKY Signature but only in SD by default.

I think you are probably experiencing a problem that many new Q users seem to get.

As the default download quality is set to HD (high Definition) not SD then when you try to download and watch you are prompted to upgrade (i.e. take out the HD subscription)

You, probably, just need to change your download preference to SD
Main Menu -> Settings -> Setup -> Preferences

(Please note this setting can only be set on the Main box)

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: 2 extra charges on bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nickycol wrote:

Supposed to be €20 a month and I'm charged €43. 

It probably is.  Check the date ranges of the charges.

When you add a subscription your next bill includes the amount of arrears (what you've used up to the billing date) and the month in advance.  The next next should be the 20 only.  Check your future bills.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion