Discussion topic: Package Renewal

This message was authored by AmandaJ3 This message was authored by: AmandaJ3

Package Renewal

My 18 mth contract comes to an end this month. I'm currently paying £164pm for broadband, Netflix, Disney plus and sport, HD, Sky Q. I would like to renew my contract but at a much lower price? Do I have to ring to do this? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Package Renewal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AmandaJ3 You will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/home/your-account/my-account-and-subscription/cancelling/cancel-my-subscrip...

Scroll down to the Contact Us section, select I need more help, all the relevant options to contact Sky will be provided.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@AmandaJ3 You will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/home/your-account/my-account-and-subscription/cancelling/cancel-my-subscrip...

Scroll down to the Contact Us section, select I need more help, all the relevant options to contact Sky will be provided.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

It's also worth noting that renewal deals are harder to come by and may only amount to a couple of pounds per month per package discount (if indeed anything is offered).

So you may need to be prepared to either remove parts of your package or look to move some or all of your broadband and TV services to other companies in order to reduce your total bill for TV and broadband.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@AmandaJ3 

As stated, Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount, in fact recent posts on here indicate that significant discounts are no longer being offered. If you’re offered something acceptable be prepared to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion