Discussion topic: Lack of communication

This message was authored by Tossyvic20 This message was authored by: Tossyvic20

Lack of communication

I am unhappy,  disappointed from sky itself. 

I called to request return label for S24 ultra and Samsung buds2 pro. I got a return label and return the package Unopened. 

Got a notification from sky saying they got the Mobile but not for the Samsung buds 2 Graphite .

Only for me to be told that I was supposed to be sent two return labels clearly the advisor that sent me the return label sent one. 

How is it my fault when clearly the fault is from sky advisor .

Now the investigation team saying they are looking into and will contact back on Monday to ask the guy at the back office for manual checks as when something been returned and they do see another items they keep it at one side and they got a list to state and get in touch with the customer in this my case no one contacted me.

I am regretting ever ordering from sky. 

I have right to access information and am requesting for the conversation I had with the advisor the day the return label was sent which was 6th of April 2024 @Sky 

And sky needs to update my bill and return the money been debited from my acct of the buds Graphite which I clearly returned with s24.

@Sky you need to do better than this 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Lack of communication

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tossyvic20 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum. The person you've tagged is a customer like you who chose a very unsuitable name and has probably regretted it ever since. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Tossyvic20 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum. The person you've tagged is a customer like you who chose a very unsuitable name and has probably regretted it ever since. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Tossyvic20  Your not addressing sky directly by posting here as it's a public community where customers help each other and sky won't acknowledge or action on anything you have posted here 

you need to contact sky by calling them 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@Tossyvic20 wrote:

I have right to access information and am requesting

https://www.sky.com/help/forms/customer-information-request

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Tossyvic20
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tossyvic20 This message was authored by: Tossyvic20

Thank you for the clarification ☺️ 

Tossyvic20
Topic Author

Investigation team contact number

Is there any help I could get or advice please.

I requested for a return label from sky for s24 and samsung air buds 2 pro which was delivered to me and returned back immediately. 

Return label was sent to me only for me been told I was supposed to be sent two return labels which clearly not my fault but from sky agent.

Having been told by them we have to wait till 24th of April for a case review which clearly does not make sense paying for an item i clearly returned but mobile was received but air buds was not received because return label was not on it(which not my fault)

I have complained stating my complaints is been opened but I cannot wait till 24th April.

My mental health is been affected by this 😔 my blood pressure is high already 

Please help 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Investigation team contact number

@Tossyvic20  If this relates to the thread you created earlier today, the information already provided there still applies 

you need to wait until sky completes the complaint process nothing posted on the forum will speed things up I'm afraid 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Investigation team contact number

@Tossyvic20 

In fairness the 24th is this coming Wednesday. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion