Discussion topic: I have charged £39 but i dont have sky broadband, i cancelled it 3 times

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have charged £39 but i dont have sky broadband, i cancelled it 3 times

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

To speed this up for you if you would like @Duckcm18 we can ask the messaging team on here to contact you as they can arrange the refund for you.

So let us know if you would like this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@caesarome 

Sorry, saw your post at top of page 2 after I'd escalated.

@Duckcm18 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team should contact you later.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Duckcm18 to chat.

This message was authored by Duckcm18 This message was authored by: Duckcm18

@Mr+Flibbles+86 Hi I still need help with this please. The link to chat didn't work and I thought it'd just get refunded on the next billing date but this didn't happen

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Duckcm18 wrote:

The link to chat didn't work

Not sure what link you mean as all you need to do is to login in here tomorrow morning and when Sky have replied here you will see a chat bubble at the bottom of this page somewhere so type in it asking for help and they will respond. It isn't a live chat though and once the refund has been issued it will be back to you within 3-5 working days so it should have been refunded by the latest next Friday.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent another invite to @Duckcm18 to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion