Discussion topic: I cant pay for my boardband

This message was authored by Nadja+kwiatkowska This message was authored by: Nadja+kwiatkowska

I cant pay for my boardband

I am logging into my account and when i go to billing it says there has been a problem and when i go on orders thwre are no orders there. Its like i never ordered nothing and as if i dont have a boardband plan with you guys. I am trying to pay my bill but nothing is coming up i cant see my plan. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: I cant pay for my boardband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nadja+kwiatkowska  Are you returning to sky after more than 12 months away? Or do you have a tv account as well 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

We are customers here so you are not talking to Sky so how do you usually pay your bill have you got a card payment or a direct debit set up ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Nadja+kwiatkowska
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nadja+kwiatkowska This message was authored by: Nadja+kwiatkowska

I have set up a internet with them a two months ago now and when i log into my account i dont see nothing i dont see the boardband plan 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Nadja+kwiatkowska  Do you have sky tv?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Nadja+kwiatkowska
Topic Author

I have set up direct debt and i missed a payment 

and i wanted to log in and pay online but i dont have a option cause i cannot see the plan it says i have no orders 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Nadja+kwiatkowska wrote:

I have set up direct debt and i missed a payment 

If you missed a payment and the direct debit wasn't taken then Sky will try again 10 days later so you don't need to make the payment yourself or are you saying your broadband has been suspended ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion