Discussion topic: Hi I have paid my Sky bill but still have no service they have taken my payment twice and I cannotc

This message was authored by Elizabeth17 This message was authored by: Elizabeth17

Hi I have paid my Sky bill but still have no service they have taken my payment twice and I cannotc

• I have paid my Sky bill but still have no service they have taken my payment twice and when I tried calling them they keep telling me to pay my bill I really need help to get through to sky

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Hi I have paid my Sky bill but still have no service they have taken my payment twice and I cann

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I doubt they have taken the payment twice but what has probably happened and correct me if I am wrong, you have a payment method set up of which Sky have taken the payment via but you have also made a manual payment yourself.

Do you now see a credit on your account because if you do you can either call Sky to get it refunded or leave it and it will be used to pay next months bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Hi I have paid my Sky bill but still have no service they have taken my payment twice and I cann

I doubt they have taken the payment twice but what has probably happened and correct me if I am wrong, you have a payment method set up of which Sky have taken the payment via but you have also made a manual payment yourself.

Do you now see a credit on your account because if you do you can either call Sky to get it refunded or leave it and it will be used to pay next months bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Service restrictions are removed automatically but if your services were restricted due to an unpaid bill, I the bill was paid 2 weeks late you need to pay the next bill as well, also you may need to setup a new continuous payment method.

also bare in mind that payment can take several days to clear from your bank to skys bank account, as transactions won't be processed on weekends or bank holidays so particularly this time of year payment will take longer to get to skys account and be processed against your Sky account.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Elizabeth17
Topic Author
This message was authored by Elizabeth17 This message was authored by: Elizabeth17

I need to contact Sky to get a refund but every time I ring it says I cannot speak to an advisor until I pay my bill but it's paid

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

What shows on your billing account here:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

Elizabeth17
Topic Author

Getting service

It says I am in credit but my services are still not on and I need my extra payment back as this is money I need 

Re: Getting service

As your services were suspended did you also setup a payment method like a credit/debit card or a direct debit as you will need to do this if you haven't yet.

Elizabeth17
Topic Author

I have already done that

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

When was your payment made?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Do you have Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline phone as you might be able to get through to Sky by calling them on the free 150 number. If you haven't then you might have to wait until Tuesday 2nd until your payment is cleared by the banks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion