Discussion topic: Email account doesn’t link to my sky account correctly

This message was authored by Jeremy55 This message was authored by: Jeremy55

Email account doesn’t link to my sky account correctly

My parents moved home some time ago and had sky

(removed)

- this seems to still be linked to their contact email for their current sky account.

we were trying to update/use sky go / skysports + but as the email login is linked to this cancelled account none of the services they currently pay for are showing as available.

i have looked on their sky tv but cannot find any reference to a current sky account number (only options to change address details, telephone & email) 

I can see they are making regular payments for all the packages they currently have.

how do I fix their email to reflect this and then be able to use the apps listed above in their iPad/iphone please

Moderator note: Removed personal/identifiable details

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Email account doesn’t link to my sky account correctly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jeremy55 

If this emai address is linked to a now closed account what you need to do is to login to it via this link and remove it.

Then delete the email address by providing another one and logout of this account, this will then free it up to use when setting up your new Sky ID:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-id/sky-id

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion