Discussion topic: Contact number Ireland

This message was authored by Adorns This message was authored by: Adorns

Contact number Ireland

No contact number for Sky customer service Ireland to be found anywhere. The elusive 0818 number cannot be called from my network provider and is not showing anywhere irregardless of my search to contact them or have them call me . Anybody I have spoken to has not been of any help with two issues relating to my account that have not been answered on the forum, in the store where I made my purchase, or with the bot messenger. Please can someone from Sky reach out this is most frustrating. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Contact number Ireland

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adorns 

I believe the Sky Ireland Customer Service Centre is not open over a weekend. 

You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, alternatively you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you here to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don’t hang up. If necessary say nothing when the automated system asks you what your call is about as it should then route your call into a queue for the next available agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Adorns  No one from sky will reach out because of this forum post 

ireland customer service does not operate at weekends 

so try calling Monday 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Adorns
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 Thanks for you reply but I've read the same response to similar posts on the forum about the contact number not displaying. As I already mentioned that my mobile network does not allow calls to 0818 numbers, as well as that the 0818 number is not even showing when I search for it where you have mentioned, just the 0333 UK number which is useless to me.  Including the landline number which I do not have. Also I am aware they do not operate on weekends. 

Adorns
Topic Author

@SKY1992bf Thanks for your reply i am aware they will not reach out, I was posting about how frustrating it is. Also I am aware they do not operate on weekends hence why i am posting in the forum to see if there is an alternative solution which seems not likely. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Adorns 

I have just gone onto the link I provided earlier and changed the flag to ROI. The number displayed now starts 1800 which I haven't seen before so possibly recently changed. 

Sky customer since 2001

@Adorns 

Going back into that link this morning the number is again showing the previous 0818 number. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Romeo2 This message was authored by: Romeo2

**bleep** Service an absolute disgrace 😒 No customer service no 

Recommend you Virgin Media or eir Broadband.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Romeo2 wrote:

**bleep** Service an absolute disgrace 😒 No customer service no 

Recommend you Virgin Media or eir Broadband.

You mean no number for customer services?  Sure there is.

@Romeo2 

See post two above for contact method. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Walker3 This message was authored by: Walker3

Having same problem as other user . Number indicated does not work . Tried setting up new mobile account - 13 days later still no SIM or any way to contact Sky Ireland to find out why delay . Terrible customer service and no idea how they will build market share 

@Walker3 wrote:

Having same problem as other user . Number indicated does not work . Tried setting up new mobile account - 13 days later still no SIM or any way to contact Sky Ireland to find out why delay . Terrible customer service and no idea how they will build market share 

You mean the 0818 number?

Yes 

@Walker3 looks like it has changed again. See the usual link: https://www.sky.com/help/home

Appreciate the help but using ROI flag this 0333 number says not available when one rings it . Sky must have the worst customer service interaction of any provider out there . May just cancel within cooling off period - if it's this bad before I get the account operating , ongoing support likely to reflect this experience . Bot support really poor also . Can't believe how difficult it is to speak to a human being and this is at the sales stage .

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion