Discussion topic: Complaint advice

This message was authored by Architheo This message was authored by: Architheo

Complaint advice

Hello

I spoke to a char rep yesterday & when i didnt feel i was getting anywhere, I asked for a complaint number...initially he gave me the wrong number.. the sky business one.. as i tried whilst chatting... he then gave me a correct one. 

Once though i thought i had someone helpful..who promised to call me today as he wasnt able to help me speak to his manager as ' he is in a meeting'. 

You probably know what i am going to say.. no phone call...

So i wondered if anyone has any advice on how to get a resolution..as somehow i dont think he will call me tomorrow either... 

The reason is my subscription has increased despite an email in March ( which i showed them) saying it wouldnt be ( this is the discounts not the inc in April).

Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Complaint advice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Architheo  You need to lodge a formal complaint use the form on the link below 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

There's no specific number for complaints. The various ways you can raise a complaint are detailed here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

If you post an image of the email (with any personalised information obscured), perhaps we can shed some light on what has happened?

Architheo
Topic Author

I am not that savvy but i can copy & paste 🙂

Hello Kerry,

We understand that things are tough right now and we’ve noticed that you have some offers ending soon, so your price would normally go up. But the good news is, we’ve extended your offers for another 12 months and you don’t have to do a thing.

So enjoy another great year with us while you continue to save. It’s our way of saying thank you for being with Sky.

New 12 month offers: Offers available to recipients of this communication by invitation only. The offers have already been applied to your account. You do not need to recontract to get these offers

There are my products etc & the discounted package amountsnext to the product. 2 of my subs were due to 'renew' in June, but as the email states i was getting my discounts for another 12 months, i didnt do anything..and each month now there is an increase... I expected an increase in April...but not for my discounts to have altered...if that makes sense 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There was a price rise on 1st April which you would have seen on your March bill as we are billed in advance so while Sky have said your offers remain by this they mean the discount, so if you have a 20% discount then you will still have this now as it is the price before the discount that increased in 1st April.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Architheo
Topic Author

Thats the issue i have.. I know there was a price inc in April..by say £ 2 here and there..but my discounts have changed..and this wasnt explained to me in the email.. By saying my offers were extended another 12 months, i honestly thought they would be...when i explained i had the email.. i was initially told 'there was no such email' until i sent them a screenshot... anyay thats going off point. I have emailed them on the complaints... i have no faith they will reply...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion