Discussion topic: Chronic ashmatic

This message was authored by Nicola+heap This message was authored by: Nicola+heap

Chronic ashmatic

I am a chronic ashmatic and rely on a nebuliser. You have restricted my phone but it is essential I have my phone activated. I can pay £16 tomorrow but I really would appreciate it if you can let me have a phone able to use. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Chronic ashmatic

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicola+heap 
This is primarily a customer helps customer forum. You aren’t addressing Sky Customer Service agents here.

Before Sky reinstate your services you will have to pay what you owe and also set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will also have to pay the next bill as well. If you allow your arrears to remain for 56 days Sky may terminate your account.

[Depending on your previous payment history you may be able to pay all but £25 which will then be added to your next bill, although this does NOT apply for a Sky Mobile restriction].

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, when you want, but until the bill is paid off in full Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay.

Once your payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but be aware this may not be instant especially at a weekend as the banks are closed.

Any attempt to call Sky will result in you being prompted to pay first.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Nicola+heap 
This is primarily a customer helps customer forum. You aren’t addressing Sky Customer Service agents here.

Before Sky reinstate your services you will have to pay what you owe and also set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will also have to pay the next bill as well. If you allow your arrears to remain for 56 days Sky may terminate your account.

[Depending on your previous payment history you may be able to pay all but £25 which will then be added to your next bill, although this does NOT apply for a Sky Mobile restriction].

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, when you want, but until the bill is paid off in full Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay.

Once your payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but be aware this may not be instant especially at a weekend as the banks are closed.

Any attempt to call Sky will result in you being prompted to pay first.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Nicola+heap  Unfortunately sky won't restore service until you pay in full and setup a new continuous payment method 

this applies to all customers regardless of circumstances 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion