Discussion topic: Cant view bills only saying restricted access

This message was authored by MmmCfry This message was authored by: MmmCfry

Re: Cant view bills only saying restricted access

Yes never had a problem before

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MmmCfry 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent MmmCfry an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Kazz2023 This message was authored by: Kazz2023

Hi,

I'm trying to access my sky bill too and it says "restricted access", even though I have an account and pay for sky monthly!

@Kazz2023 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent Kazz2023 an invite to chat.

Thanks

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-This session is now closed but if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

This message was authored by Kazz2023 This message was authored by: Kazz2023

Thank you for the help I now have full access. 

This message was authored by JPhillips98 This message was authored by: JPhillips98

Hi, I'm having the same exact problem. Have paid off even next months bill but nothing is happening. Can anyone help please?

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@JPhillips98 wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same exact problem. Have paid off even next months bill but nothing is happening. Can anyone help please?

@JPhillips98   Is it that your unable to view your bill online or are you unable to watch tv /use broadband due to non payment 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by JPhillips98 This message was authored by: JPhillips98

I cannot access my bill or piggybank online and my phone isnt working, nothing said about account suspended and have paid off the bill. thanks!

@JPhillips98 

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent JPhillips98 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you JPhillips98.  If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

This message was authored by AThom98 This message was authored by: AThom98

I am having this same issue.

Please can you help me resolve it?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion