Discussion topic: Billed twice

This message was authored by Rebecca+smith This message was authored by: Rebecca+smith

Billed twice

Hi my direct debit failed today as electricity taken 2 payments out . I will be making apayment in next few days . 
i change direct 28th please could i chmage this back for 10th of every month as been billed twice . I have been off sick so cant afford 2 payments 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Billed twice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rebecca+smith wrote:

Hi my direct debit failed today as electricity taken 2 payments out . I will be making apayment in next few days . 

@Rebecca+smith 

Do not make this payment because when a direct debit with Sky fails, Sky will try again to take it in 10 days time so even if you do make the payment in a few days this will not stop Sky from taking it again.

@Rebecca+smith wrote:

i change direct 28th please could i chmage this back for 10th of every month as been billed twice . I have been off sick so cant afford 2 payments 

You will have to wait until Sky take this direct debit from you before changing your billing date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Rebecca+smith
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rebecca+smith This message was authored by: Rebecca+smith

Thank you for your help 

Rebecca+smith
Topic Author

Sky help would be great please . As payment going out tomorrow and another 28th 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There is nothing Sky can help you with as the direct debit will be taken in 10 days time so if that is taken then you will have no issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion