Discussion topic: Being billed for calls made after Sky Talk Anytime contract started

This message was authored by LeonoraRose This message was authored by: LeonoraRose

Being billed for calls made after Sky Talk Anytime contract started

Please can anyone explain why I am still being charged for phone calls made after the date that my Sky Talk Anytime package should have started? 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Being billed for calls made after Sky Talk Anytime contract started

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LeonoraRose  Are calls lasting over a hour ?

anything over an hour is chargeable 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
LeonoraRose
Topic Author
This message was authored by LeonoraRose This message was authored by: LeonoraRose

I should have clarified this in my origninal post. The calls are not longer than an hour. 

Thank you for your reply. 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@LeonoraRose  Then the only other thing it could be so long as the new plan is definitely active on your account (which is worth checking) is that you are calling numbers that aren't covered by the plan 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
LeonoraRose
Topic Author

@SKY1992bf 

Thanks again

Sky Talk Anytime Extra has been itemised on my bills as expected and in my messages there is confirmation of the package with a minimum start date 03/02/2024. 
I have been careful and have still been charged for short local calls made long after 03/02/2024. I have spoken to Sky who said last week that they will update me when they have any updates but I am worried to make calls in case of being charged. Despite continuing to pay for Sky Talk Anytime Extra.  

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@LeonoraRose If you feel like the customer services team you spoke with aren't resolving the issue you can always raise a complaint through Sky's official complaint process.

This may well help speed up a resolution, or perhaps lead to some compensation applied to your account if there was a problem caused by Sky.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion