Discussion topic: Attempting to purchase sky deal as a brand new customer but website asking for account number

This message was authored by Craigjtca This message was authored by: Craigjtca

Attempting to purchase sky deal as a brand new customer but website asking for account number

I am a brand new customer and when in the basket to progress with my order I am met with the page asking about previous addresses. My partner and I have just bought our first home, both our parents have their own respective sky accounts however this is our first time trying to set it up ourselves. It asks for the account number that we use to pay for sky via direct debit however we have never had an account before! This is extremely frustrating. We cannot phone sky as we don't have a phone number registered to an account.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Attempting to purchase sky deal as a brand new customer but website asking for account number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Craigjtca 

Are you using an email address that was not used with your parents account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion