Discussion topic: Additional payments for sky mobile

This message was authored by Pip31 This message was authored by: Pip31

Additional payments for sky mobile

Hi,

I accidentally ordered a new phone through sky thinking it was the big iPhone but afterwards realised it was the wrong one. I ordered a second (correct phone and tried to cancel the first one but customer service said this was not possible.

both phone arrived at the same time and I sent the not wanted one back which has been removed from my "MySky" account but I am still being charged for it.

with sky not accepting calls due to some issue is there anyway to get this solved?

Best Answers
Pip31
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pip31 This message was authored by: Pip31 Answer

Re: Additional payments for sky mobile

Would anyone be daft enough to post a phone without first notifying of their intention to initiate their right to terminate the contract?

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Did you actually cancel the phone you returned as just returning it doesn't cancel it. If you did then you should be credited back anything you have be charged for it so keep an eye on your future bills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Pip31
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pip31 This message was authored by: Pip31 Answer

Would anyone be daft enough to post a phone without first notifying of their intention to initiate their right to terminate the contract?

This message was authored by Fisayo This message was authored by: Fisayo

My concern it about my mobile phone contact. I am aware of the last payment which £24.50 not taken out . I spoken to your colleague regarding a Sky mobile payment of £269 from credit appt called clearscore and the account no end with 8370 which I don't understand where the account no is coming from. I don't have account with Sky mobile with that account no. The only Sky mobile account is different from the one I know .  I need help in solving this issues out because it's affecting my credit score 

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@Fisayo wrote:

My concern it about my mobile phone contact. I am aware of the last payment which £24.50 not taken out . I spoken to your colleague...

This is a customer helps customer forum.  If you are already in contact with Sky then I don't think we can add anything?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Fisayo 

Wr are customers here who help each other so this isn't a way you can talk to Sky support.

If you have a Sky mobile then what shows via your bill here:

https://www.sky.com/mobile-bill

Or are you saying you believe someone has taken out a contract using your details of which you are being billed for it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion