Discussion topic: No Hard Feelings

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

No Hard Feelings

Does anyone know if the new Jennifer Lawrence film, No Hard Feelings, will be on Sky Cinema? The distributor is Sony Pictures if that helps. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: No Hard Feelings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mr+Ripley  As custoers here we have no inside klnowledge to future releases until Sky advertise it. 

It's currently on Sky Store as it's a recent film, so best estimate you'd be looking at 6 to 12 months before it's on Sky Cinema

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Mr+Ripley  As custoers here we have no inside klnowledge to future releases until Sky advertise it. 

It's currently on Sky Store as it's a recent film, so best estimate you'd be looking at 6 to 12 months before it's on Sky Cinema

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@GD1 wrote:

@GD1 Okay, thanks for that. That's a bit of a wait, I guess I'll rent it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Yes it will appear on Sky Cinema, their deal with Sony was extended a few months ago

Sky and Sony Pictures Television (“SPT”) have agreed a multi-year continuation of their partnership, which will see major Sony Pictures Entertainment (“SPE”) feature films and popular SPT television series come to Sky Cinema and Sky Entertainment customers in the UK and Ireland. 

https://www.skygroup.sky/article/sky-and-sony-pictures-television-announce-partnership-extension-acr...

Most likely late February or Early March on Sky Cinema, It's available rent until 22nd February 2024.

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Timelord2018  Thanks for the information. It's a shame it's a 6-month wait though considering the deal Sky has with Sony, especially when new Disney films can appear on Disney+ within 45 days & sometimes new films can be "free" on Amazon quite soon after their cinema release if you have a Prime account. It would be nice if Sky could reduce the time to 3 months. I mean, regardless of whether I rent it from Sky Store or wait for it on Sky Cinema, Sky is still getting my money.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Mr+Ripley  You can rent on amazon prime for £4.99 in 4k, cheaper than the £5.49 in HD (£6.99 4k) on Sky Store.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

Never mind - answered above. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Doc5907 wrote:

@Mr+Ripley  You can rent on amazon prime for £4.99 in 4k, cheaper than the £5.49 in HD (£6.99 4k) on Sky Store.

To add to the above, Sky Cinema customers currently get 20% off Sky Store rentals. This means the price for the above can be £5.59 for UHD HDR & UHD only & £4.39 for HD & SD. Still more than Amazon though. Also, Amazon is quite good at dropping their rental prices to £1.99, even for UHD versions, for Prime customers, so I'll keep a watch out on there.

This message was authored by JEFF1102 This message was authored by: JEFF1102

@Mr+Ripley I subscribed to Sky Cinema last week but cannot see this 20% off rental offer applied. There are selected titles for £1.99 to rent but the film mentioned No Hard Feelings just shows at £5.49 only. This is on Sky Stream. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

I believe the 20% off offer has now finished.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion