Discussion topic: 9-1-1: Lone Star (Season 3) - UK Airdate wanted!

This message was authored by JonD1492 This message was authored by: JonD1492

9-1-1: Lone Star (Season 3) - UK Airdate wanted!

Hi,

Okay, so a simple question: is there any news on when 9-1-1: LONE STAR Season 3 will air in the UK please?  Normally, Sky Witness show it and 9-1-1 together.  However, this time around, we've got Season 5 of 9-1-1, but no Season 3 of 9-1-1: LONE STAR.

What is going on with the schedulers of US imported dramas?  They seem to be getting more and more convoluted and erratic.  It's not as if Sky don't have enough channels and hours in the day to air all of these shows properly, and soon after the USA, rather than making UK fans wait months and months as they do for LAW & ORDER : SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT and THE BLACKLIST!

I miss the days, when Sky got these shows to air much quicker than they do these days.

Any help/info, would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Best Answers
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01 Answer

Re: 9-1-1: Lone Star (Season 3) - UK Airdate wanted!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JonD1492 The two series aren't airing together in the US this time. 911 (S5) started in September 2021 (and returns from mid season break this month) and Lone Star (S3) started in January 2022.

Maybe that's got something to do with it. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@JonD1492 

You could look on the Geektown website and sign in to get an email notification on that particular programme. The emails normally land about 10-14 days before the airing. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Geektown have no date for 911 lonestar

While season 2 of 911 lonestar was shown at same time as 911, season 1 hadn't been. 

You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as they may have more information on this. 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
JonD1492
Topic Author

Hi,

Am already signed-up for them, but was hoping someone in here might have more info, especially as - as I mentioned, 9-1-1 and 9-1-1: LONE STAR are usually shown back-to-back together, which isn't happening for Season 5/3 of the current runs.

I did contact Sky, but got a generic "No information at this time.  Any updates will be published online or through on-air advertising", which wasn't the most helpful.

Thanks anyway to both of you.

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01 Answer

@JonD1492 The two series aren't airing together in the US this time. 911 (S5) started in September 2021 (and returns from mid season break this month) and Lone Star (S3) started in January 2022.

Maybe that's got something to do with it. 

Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Don't know about 911 Lone Star , but Law and Order OC and The Blacklist are in May Highlights, I assume SVU is on aswell since they crossover.

This message was authored by gavinscott82008 This message was authored by: gavinscott82008

@Timelord2018 

As a guess when do you reckon Blacklist will be shown in May?

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

SVU starts on 16th of May at 10pm and Organised Crime starts on 24th at 10pm , no idea why there is gap of a week between them.

This message was authored by Wendily This message was authored by: Wendily

SVU

@Timelord2018 Are you sure? Looking at the Radio Times listings, it looks like that SVU is just a repeat of an old season. I hope you're right, though.

Yes , season 23 starts next Monday at 10pm ,  i have seen Sky adverts for both today aswell.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Timelord2018 wrote:

SVU starts on 16th of May at 10pm and Organised Crime starts on 24th at 10pm , no idea why there is gap of a week between them.

@Wendily 

It is season 23 that is on 16 May 10pm Sky Witness according to the Geektown website.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Wendily This message was authored by: Wendily

SVU

@Timelord2018 Oh wow, that's brilliant; thank you. Completely different in the paper copy!

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@JonD1492 and all

Confirmed on Geektown that Series 3 of 9-1-1 Lone Star will be on Disney+, not Sky Witness. No air date yet. 

Staying on Sky+HD
JonD1492
Topic Author

Thanks for the info, everyone! 👍  Most annoying that 9-1-1: LONE STAR is moving to Disney+.  Oh well, another lost viewer, as I'm, not paying Disney any extra cash!

My guess is 6th of June

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion