Discussion topic: exposed wires

This message was authored by Natearly This message was authored by: Natearly

exposed wires

I currently do not use the land line however the box that comes into the house has a wire exposed and the box the internet is plugged into is damaged. who do I contact to get this looked at

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: exposed wires

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Assuming Sky is your provider, you would need to contact them.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Natearly 

Thanks for using the Sky Community.

We may be able to help here.  I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you Natearly. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion