Discussion topic: Re: Does anyone know of an issue with receiving and making calls

This message was authored by DianeH1963 This message was authored by: DianeH1963

Re: Does anyone know of an issue with receiving and making calls

OpenReach has been working in our road for a very long time installing wires. Since they started my landlines won't receive or make calls. On the broadband box the 4th dot - voice - is Amber. I've tried all the help that has been given me but nothing. Anyone know what's happening and what I can do, please?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to DianeH1963.

Thanks
Tom

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DianeH1963  To get you some help I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to DianeH1963.

Thanks
Tom
DianeH1963
Topic Author
This message was authored by DianeH1963 This message was authored by: DianeH1963

Yes, I basically unplugged from socket and modem overnight.  That seems to have rectified the issue.

Thank you

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for the update DianeH1963. We will close the invite to chat for now. If you need support again please let us know. 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion