Discussion topic: Telephone landline not working

This message was authored by Boc18 This message was authored by: Boc18

Re: Telephone landline not working

My landline is not working phone dead completed all landline tests still dead. I have no Internet either how can I get this fixed?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Boc18 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat

This message was authored by Krazykathryn This message was authored by: Krazykathryn

Well, I've been and bought 2 different phones this week. One forehand one cordless.. Done all the tests, I have the phone in the back of the hub, all four lights are on. Adequate space from all appliances. All wiring brand new, and still no dial tone, engaged when trying to call internal. I'm at my wits end. I have an engineer booked but I can't see anything wrong, because it's a Master 5C splitter and the Hub is all fine and dandy and Wi-Fi is working great. 

This message was authored by Krazykathryn This message was authored by: Krazykathryn

Corded* not forehand ha ha.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Krazykathryn it does sound odd. As you have an engineer booked, it's probably best to wait to see what they say.

@Mark39 I just cannot fathom it, done a Master reset, the lot. No joy. Just going to wait til Tuesday see what the man says. 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Krazykathryn wrote:

@Mark39 I just cannot fathom it, done a Master reset, the lot. No joy. Just going to wait til Tuesday see what the man says. 

Let us know how you get on. We can ask Sky to follow,it ip with you then, if necessary.

@Mark39 I will do because I can see some people do have a similar problem sometimes, will update after my visit.Thanks.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Boc18

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Boc18 This message was authored by: Boc18

Thanks Tom, I got in touch with sky by text message service they have arranged for an engineer to call to me in the next few days 

This message was authored by Cooer This message was authored by: Cooer

Re: Telephone landline not working. We can't phone out and when we ring our number off another phone

• We can't phone out and when I ring our number from another phone it just keeps on ringing 
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Telephone landline not working. We can't phone out and when we ring our number off another phone

@Cooer 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion