Discussion topic: No calls

This message was authored by lauralala This message was authored by: lauralala

No calls

Hello, 

My phone line has just randomly stopped working, Tried multiple times to contact sky get put on hold for literrally hours then the line just goes dead. 

I spoke ti a chat advisor and was told that there was no need to repair the phone line as i have internet calls, I have followed the directions on the website to plug my phone into the hub (Black Sky Bradband) no voice light illuminates and i still haev no calls.

Lauramcmahon

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: No calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lauralala   To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @lauralala an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now as this matter has been resolved. If there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion