Discussion topic: No listings available

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

No listings available

On random channels it's showing, no listings available. I've tried turning everything off, and sky+ rebuild but it just moves the the no listings available to different channels. Has anyone got any idea what I can do?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: No listings available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous  Sky are aware of this, there's nothing you can do to directly fix it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous  It might be worth dropping an email giving details of the gaps to viewer relations (viewerR@sky.uk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by gymno74 This message was authored by: gymno74

I've had this issue for the last week or so too but have noticed an additional (related?) problem I hope Sky are also aware of:

With some random programmes, a reminder or recording can't be set from search results.

Search results for the affected programmes also don't display the remind or record icon having been applied via the EPG.

@SKY1992bf Are Sky aware that the exact same issue started again in the last few days?

It appears to be getting slightly worse each day. 

I have reported the recent occurrence of this issue to viewerR@sky.uk

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion