Discussion topic: Sky Q mini say no satellite

This message was authored by spitzie This message was authored by: spitzie

Sky Q mini say no satellite

My Sky Q mini was working yesterday and today says no satellite signal. The main Q box is working and shows satellite TV. ISP is Sky as well.

Please don't post about rebooting router, Q boxes, etc as I already done that.

So any other suggestions before I try the telephonic abyss of customer service?

Best Answers
spitzie
Topic Author
This message was authored by spitzie This message was authored by: spitzie Answer

Re: Sky Q mini say no satellite

Was able to do anything else with this on Saturday because of family time.

The mini box refused all day to show a TV picture or the schedule, except once where it work for a few seconds before reporting a connection issue with the main box.

Today it's working perfectly. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @spitzie , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

spitzie
Topic Author
This message was authored by spitzie This message was authored by: spitzie Answer

Was able to do anything else with this on Saturday because of family time.

The mini box refused all day to show a TV picture or the schedule, except once where it work for a few seconds before reporting a connection issue with the main box.

Today it's working perfectly. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion