Discussion topic: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@blueisthecolour wrote:

Sky Go has stopped working on my PS4 despite having SKy Multiscreen. Can someone look into this for me please?

I have escalated your post to the Community Messaging Team

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

Note: you have 48 hours to reply once you have the invite (if you don't reply in time your invite will be automatically closed). Once you have replied you might have a little wait for a team member to get back to you
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @blueisthecolour.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by Becb This message was authored by: Becb

Hi Team,

I having the same issue as every one else on here.  I have Sky Go Extra, the latest app on my Xbox 1 console but since the last week it has stopped working, please can you assist?  I can view some live channels but not others. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Becb 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Becb This message was authored by: Becb

All fixed, need to update my Xbox Console, after which all was working fine!

This message was authored by Clarke05 This message was authored by: Clarke05

I am having the same issue as the original post. My Xbox series X is new out the box today so having removed my old Xbox from the list of sky go devices and tried to sign in on this device I am still unable to move past the message to say I can't use sky go on this device yet. Please can you help

This message was authored by pesda+cofi This message was authored by: pesda+cofi

I'm back. I posted to this thread in June when Sky Go Extra disappeared from my account. It's happened again. Could some kind soul escalate me to the messaging team please?

many thanks  🙂

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@pesda+cofi wrote:

I'm back. I posted to this thread in June when Sky Go Extra disappeared from my account. It's happened again. Could some kind soul escalate me to the messaging team please?

many thanks  🙂

Done 👍

This message was authored by pesda+cofi This message was authored by: pesda+cofi

thanks @Annie+UK 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

inviThanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @pesda+cofi  an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @pesda+cofi and resolved issue, thanks again for the escalation have a great evening 🙂

Thanks @Greenfingers001 . All sorted now thanks to Carl at Sky.

Cheers

This message was authored by TheStrongestEmu This message was authored by: TheStrongestEmu

Hello, I cannot sign into Sky Go on my X-Box One. I can sign into Sky Go on my Samsung phone using the exact same Username and Password?

Please help as this is very frustrating.

This message was authored by TheStrongestEmu This message was authored by: TheStrongestEmu

All good now. I went to X-Box home and then back into the App. and it then just logged in automatically without me having to enter Username and Password. Weird........but cool.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion