Discussion topic: Downloadable Fixture list

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky Sports Fixture Calendars On iOS

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi all, I've flagged this to sky to ask the question as to whether this is actually a sky issue or an apple one 

I'll post back should I get a response 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SKY1992bf 

Merged. This one was the original. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
DavidB15
Topic Author
This message was authored by DavidB15 This message was authored by: DavidB15

Re: Downloadable Fixture list

Thank you. That would be helpful

This message was authored by Flash_222 This message was authored by: Flash_222

Great thank you, I wasn't sure how to get it across to Sky

FYI - I'm experiencing the issue too and am using Google Calendar, not Apple iOS.

This message was authored by Gezza99 This message was authored by: Gezza99

Thanks for that. The problem occurs on Google Calendar as well, see other responses, so this looks very much like a Sky issue. I have calendar files from other providers as well, no issues with those. 

This message was authored by JaniceMD This message was authored by: JaniceMD

Yes, I use Google Calendar on my IPad to get the fixtures onto my Android phone calendar 😂🙄. Such a convoluted way round, but it's worked, for many seasons. I've contacted Sky too based on this thread, convinced it's not something I've done (after spending an hour trying to resolve it....). I can't find fixtures supplied by my club either, so hope Sky undo whatever they've done. Thanks everyone!

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thanks for voicing this issue on Sky Community 🙂

I've sent this off to get looked at by the right team and I'll update once I know more.

I'm marking this as the answer just now, not because this is resolved but so that the post is easilly findable for other users who may come into the thread in future.

Thanks, 

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by JNtr This message was authored by: JNtr

I've also experienced this issue. I use Google Calendar on iPhone and on Android and it's disappeared from both. My wife has it set up on iPhone but I'm unsure if it's iCloud or Google Calendar or even Yahoo but that's also disappeared. 
In the meantime I've used the Premier League website and synced with their calendar but it's only done this month and onward so I've lost previous matches. Hopefully Sky can fix this before next season, although my team likely won't be in the Premier League! 
I don't know if it's relevant, but the end of the link said live?=false 

This message was authored by HermanIrwin This message was authored by: HermanIrwin

I also have this issue. 

This message was authored by DerbyJohn This message was authored by: DerbyJohn

F1 Calendsr is still on my phone. Only Football has been lost. If it was a phone issue we'd surely lose everything. Must be a Sky issue surely.

This message was authored by CAA2 This message was authored by: CAA2

Same issue here, I got separate email alerts from Google for each fixture that they had been deleted. Maybe it's a contract/legal issue? The Premier League exercising control over the fixtures?

This message was authored by Patty1903 This message was authored by: Patty1903

No won't be that. It's affecting me and my SPFL and international team fixutres too.

This message was authored by Trevor1203 This message was authored by: Trevor1203

Same problem for me on IOS and  PC although I can download all Premier League games but not Arsenal or League 1 team which I had before. 

This message was authored by Tsbtm This message was authored by: Tsbtm

Same issue happening for me on iOS. I also tried to redownload a new version of the calendar direct from the Sky site, which it has done, but no fixtures exist within it. Must be a Sky issue. 

This message was authored by RossM59 This message was authored by: RossM59

I'm the same. 

Lost three sets of club fixtures and an international set overnight just recently. 

Thought I had reset something on my iphone that had bleutered the fixtures. 

The Formula 1 fixtures are still working though. Just seems to be the footie that is screwed. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion