Discussion topic: locked out of yahoo email, saying i have entered incorrect password (I have now tried 7 different pa

This message was authored by Julykitt This message was authored by: Julykitt

locked out of yahoo email, saying i have entered incorrect password (I have now tried 7 different pa

Hi can anybody help please? I have been locked out of my Yahoo Email account, as the message reads you have entered an incorrect password, i have now tried resetting 7 different passwords! Thank you

Best Answers
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: locked out of yahoo email, saying i have entered incorrect password (I have now tried 7 differen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Julykitt   Open a search engine, like Google. Type in "locked out of yahoo email account" for a solution. I have to ask, how is this related to a Sky Q satellite box?

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: locked out of yahoo email, saying i have entered incorrect password (I have now tried 7 differen

Hi @Julykitt   Open a search engine, like Google. Type in "locked out of yahoo email account" for a solution. I have to ask, how is this related to a Sky Q satellite box?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

If you've been locked out you should have received details of the number to call to get your Sky ID unlocked.

This message was authored by Lesley+Wenham This message was authored by: Lesley+Wenham

Thank you! It worked!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion