Discussion topic: I send out a weekly NHW newssheet the last two sent out BT Inernet residents have been returned Fail

This message was authored by Rutlish1959 This message was authored by: Rutlish1959

I send out a weekly NHW newssheet the last two sent out BT Inernet residents have been returned Fail

Every week I send out by email to my fellow residents a Neighbourhood Watch newssheet, the last two

newssheets have been rejected by all BT Internet residents. I have spoken with BT and they say it is a SKY problem.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I send out a weekly NHW newssheet the last two sent out BT Inernet residents have been returned

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What failure reason is given?

Rutlish1959
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rutlish1959 This message was authored by: Rutlish1959

Re: I send out a weekly NHW newssheet the last two sent out BT Inernet residents have been returned

The message reads

554: Message rejected for policy reasons (2.1.2.3) 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

How do you send these emails app, do you use a program like Outlook, of so try sending them via your online account instead:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Rutlish1959 wrote:

The message reads

A quick online search suggests this might be because of restrictions at the recipients end. Try Googling the error message.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

@Rutlish1959 wrote:

The message reads

You will need to ask BT why they are rejecting them. 

Rutlish1959
Topic Author

Thanks to all, pity two overseas BT agents said it wasn't a BT problem ! 
Thanks to BT agent Harry  in Liverpool for all he did. He really was excellent in his customer

service.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Did they explain the reason for the rejection? (just in case the question is asked again in the future)

Rutlish1959
Topic Author

BT have corrected my problem. It may have been caused by one of the groups I send to has over 50 recipients. I have split the group and email's are getting through.

Big thanks to everyone for their help and support 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion