Discussion topic: I cant delete all spam and deleted items in one go. No box at left hand side to tick either..

This message was authored by loring This message was authored by: loring

I cant delete all spam and deleted items in one go. No box at left hand side to tick either..

I am deleting one by one in spam and deleted items.  This is time consuming and very annoying.  Searched Web but no help, they say click small box on left hand side... On Yahoo mail there isn't any box.  Any advice?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I cant delete all spam and deleted items in one go. No box at left hand side to tick either..

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There should be a box online that you can tick above the first email like this:

Capture.JPG

You might have to do it page by page but it will still be quicker than doing them one by one.

Yahoo does delete all your deleted emails after 30 days or so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I cant delete all spam and deleted items in one go. No box at left hand side to tick either..

There should be a box online that you can tick above the first email like this:

Capture.JPG

You might have to do it page by page but it will still be quicker than doing them one by one.

Yahoo does delete all your deleted emails after 30 days or so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
loring
Topic Author

Thanks for your reply but as I said there is no tick box anywhere. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Try using a different web browser to see if it then appears.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

I suspect you may be using a mobile/tablet, you really need to use a desktop browser.

If you are using an app, which one is it?

loring
Topic Author

I'm not using an app. I use a Samsung tablet and go on Web via google for yahoo mail.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

@loring wrote:

I'm not using an app. I use a Samsung tablet and go on Web via google for yahoo mail.

Then you are using a mobile browser, try setting it to desktop mode for full access. (or preferably use a desktop browser)

loring
Topic Author

This has worked.  Thank you so much.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion