Discussion topic: Replacement Router Needed

This message was authored by nick269 This message was authored by: nick269

Replacement Router Needed

Hi,

I have been having issues with my broadband and had open reach out 3 times in the past 2 months. The last engineer was here today and could find no issue with the line and when he did a test with the router connected the noise on the line went up significantly. He suggested the router was faulty and that it needed replacing. He also said he would put this in his notes.

I tried finding on the Sky website a way to contact someone to talk about a replacement router but all I could find were links to this forum. Any help would be appreciated to get a router replacement.

Thanks Nick

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Replacement Router Needed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nick269  Give sky a call on the numbers that can be found on the link below 

Click on the need more help drop down at the very bottom of the link below to reveal an 0333 number if your in uk

If in ROI using the same link change the flag in bottom right hand corner and refresh the link before following above instructions to reveal an 0818 number

https://www.sky.com/help/home#M1014

or if you have sky mobile/talk call 150

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion