Discussion topic: My contract is near the end and would like to discuss options, my tv remote is not working properly

This message was authored by Karen642 This message was authored by: Karen642

My contract is near the end and would like to discuss options, my tv remote is not working properly

My contract ends soon and would like to discuss it with someone.

My tv remote is not working and would like a new one, I have changed the batteries and tried to re-connect to the tv but there's no infra red light showing at all!

When I pause a program to go and make a drink for example, it shuts off therefore I miss the end of the program.

I am also interested in changing my mobile to the Galaxy S24 ultra, I have a Galaxy S22 at the moment.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: My contract is near the end and would like to discuss options, my tv remote is not working prope

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karen642  You are not talking to Sky, this is a customer to customer based forum. If you wish to discuss your contract with Sky give them a call on your landline by dialing 150 and listening through the voice prompts.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: My contract is near the end and would like to discuss options, my tv remote is not working prope

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karen642  You are not talking to Sky, this is a customer to customer based forum. If you wish to discuss your contract with Sky give them a call on your landline by dialing 150 and listening through the voice prompts.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion