Discussion topic: Engineer visit

This message was authored by Bikeral62 This message was authored by: Bikeral62

Engineer visit

Waiting since 8am this morning for an engineer to arrive and we will wait till 1pm and if he doesn't turn up it'll be the last straw and I will cancel our contract and we've had no Internet now since December the 28th and I don't see the point in paying for ultrafast with no Internet connection? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Engineer visit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bikeral62 

Is this a new fttp ultrafast connection?

Please be aware that if this is an openreach issue then cancelling with sky will just pass the buck to another isp

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Engineer visit

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bikeral62 

Is this a new fttp ultrafast connection?

Please be aware that if this is an openreach issue then cancelling with sky will just pass the buck to another isp

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion